Jump to content

Error with Spanish Language

2 replies to this topic

#1 Ancalagon el negro

  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 01:12 PM

Hello, I installed the NPC Tweak v3.1 for BWP and I got a problem during the installation.

The reason are in the 12th line of the NPC_Tweak.tp2 :

LANGUAGE "Español (by Saemon)" "Spanish" "Spanish" "NPCTweak/Spanish/setup.tra"

Should be:

LANGUAGE "Español (by Saemon)" "Spanish" "NPCTweak/Spanish/setup.tra"

Can someone fix the donwload-file?

Thanks for all,
Ancalagon el Negro.


#2 cmorgan

    journeyman investigator

  • Gibberlings
  • 6843 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Glencoe, IL, USA

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:27 PM

Line 12, v3.1
 LANGUAGE "Español  (by Saemon)" "Spanish" "Spanish" "NPCTweak/Spanish/setup.tra"
repaired to
Line 12, v4
 LANGUAGE ~Español  (by Saemon)~ ~Spanish~ ~NPCTweak/Spanish/setup.tra~

and just for kicks, the " to ~ changeover for cosmetics.

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. - Douglas Adams

#3 Ancalagon el negro

  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:17 AM

Thanks Cmorgan.


Reply to this topic


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users