Progress report

12 replies to this topic

#1 Briannandoah

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 11:46 PM

Okay, I will try to update here the things I have done. Not that much so far, I have written a couple of banters with the PC, one with a joinable NPC, one with non-joinable NPC, the 'how do you meet her' (a bit more complicated than usual, she wont just walk to you and ask to join, though not as complicated as f.ex. when you have to rescue Haer'dalis). Oh, and I have one of her BAMs ready (there will be original BAMs for some of the items).
Member of Sol Ek Sa

#2 Domi

Where is now your Troy, O Cassandra?

• Gibberlings
  • 12287 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 06:47 AM

Just wanted to wish you good luck and may this thread fill with many a notes on your progress :)
Faster. Faster. Faster would be better. -Mal Reynolds, Serenity
I understand that folks prefer code that works. -CamDawg, G3

#3 Briannandoah

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 12:53 AM

More banters written. Few graphics on the way, as is the portrait.
Member of Sol Ek Sa

#4 Briannandoah

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 08:51 AM

Yet more banters written. I think I will go for more than just one for everyone... :)
Member of Sol Ek Sa

#5 Briannandoah

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 11:56 AM

Miella has a portrait! Look at my avatar. It will probably soon be on the mod's page here on G3, too.

Edited by Briannandoah, 26 August 2004 - 11:58 AM.

Member of Sol Ek Sa

#6 Briannandoah

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 01:59 PM

I have not forgotten about Miella, it is just that the real life has taken a hard grip on me at the moment, and I don't find any time to write much. But I will try to get some work done on her at times. Need yet to write many many banters *sigh* - I wish there would be more hours in a day than 24.
Member of Sol Ek Sa

#7 Briannandoah

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 November 2004 - 08:51 PM

I am very sorry to inform, that Miella is a sleeping project at the moment due to various circumstances in my real life. And I think it will be so at least till spring arrives.
Member of Sol Ek Sa

#8 Andyr

HELLO EVERYBODY

• Modders
  • 4534 posts

Posted 03 November 2004 - 03:59 AM

Oh dear, take care. :blush:
Since you're here, download G3 mods please...

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

The most reliable way to get hold of me is via email (button when viewing my profile).

#9 majortomsawyer

The chain smoking modder-wannabe

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 08:20 AM

Pitty that. BG2 really needs a new priest option. I knew I should have signed up to "test". :p

Hope everything goes better for you. I have no idea what is wrong, but your post does not sound (er... read) happy.
"A good pipe and tobacco will allow you to endure fools, boobs, nitwits, most bosses, angry spouses, (well, maybe not angry spouses), incompetents, slings and arrows, broadsides and people who cut in front of you after you've waited 15 minutes in highway construction zones, and most of life's little problems." - Ted's Pipe Shop

<SimDing0> I think it's pretty evident that none of the people who dislike IA are real.

My website.

Shyhinworunto Chende NPC - In Progress

#10 Andyr

HELLO EVERYBODY

• Modders
  • 4534 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 10:25 AM

She reappeared but then vanished again about 6 months ago, so I think it might be an idea to move this to the 'inactive' section...
Since you're here, download G3 mods please...

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

The most reliable way to get hold of me is via email (button when viewing my profile).

#11 majortomsawyer

The chain smoking modder-wannabe

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 12:34 AM

Andyr, on Sep 17 2005, 10:30 AM, said:

She reappeared but then vanished again about 6 months ago, so I think it might be an idea to move this to the 'inactive' section...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That makes me sad. A new priest would be very nice.

Edited by majortomsawyer, 22 September 2005 - 12:35 AM.

"A good pipe and tobacco will allow you to endure fools, boobs, nitwits, most bosses, angry spouses, (well, maybe not angry spouses), incompetents, slings and arrows, broadsides and people who cut in front of you after you've waited 15 minutes in highway construction zones, and most of life's little problems." - Ted's Pipe Shop

<SimDing0> I think it's pretty evident that none of the people who dislike IA are real.

My website.

Shyhinworunto Chende NPC - In Progress

#12 Karajuan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 09:24 AM

Would it be possible to release a simplified version of Miella?

#13 icelus

Do you have a flag?

• Modders
  • 1929 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 09:26 AM

Perhaps, but seeing as how Briannandoah hasn't been around in nine months, it's highly unlikely.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users