Music, Screenshots, and Samples

18 replies to this topic

#16 theacefes

theacefes

XTREME METAL ROCKER PUNK CHICK WITH ULTRA SURFBOARD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 2702 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 04:38 PM

Yeah I'm doing some redesign for my website (which is going slowly but I'll have more time in a few weeks hopefully) but I'll try and fix those links at some point.

As for the mod...honestly with work and finishing up university and a commercial game, modding just hasn't been on my list lately. I'll probably do some kind of informal announcement (well, like this maybe) but I think I'd rather see if there is a writer/coder person out there who would want to take over.
-Ace

My Music Reels (mod-related and others)

----

DO ~SetGlobal("omgBbqRomanceActive","GLOBAL", 2)~

#17 Lady of payne

Lady of payne
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:21 PM

but I think I'd rather see if there is a writer/coder person out there who would want to take over.

You told that you neeed codder? How much you need codding I can help you with.

#18 theacefes

theacefes

XTREME METAL ROCKER PUNK CHICK WITH ULTRA SURFBOARD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 2702 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:25 PM

Well, it's not so much a coder that I need....but I'll make an announcement soon enough on the matter. I appreciate the offer but you may want to hold back on your offer until I make things a little more clear. I'm not even sure what is going to happen to be honest. :beer:
-Ace

My Music Reels (mod-related and others)

----

DO ~SetGlobal("omgBbqRomanceActive","GLOBAL", 2)~

#19 Lady of payne

Lady of payne
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:04 AM

I'll make an announcement soon enough on the matterI appreciate the offer but you may want to hold back on your offer until I make things a little more clear. I'm not even sure what is going to happen to be honest

I don't think that It'll be so horrible for me. But if it something like MEGA FLIRT-PACK I afraid to get back my offer. :beer: May you give me in PM a little mention what is such a terribly thing in code.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users