Possible Mazzy - Del ToB

3 replies to this topic

#1 Bri

• Gibberlings
  • 3619 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:03 PM

Here is a rough Mazzy - Del banter...

Mazzy: "Delainy, how many more days is it until the full moon?"

Delainy: "Normally, I would say it is at least another twenty nights, but I'm not certain."

Mazzy: "You too? I would have thought if anyone was in tune with the cycles of the moon, it would be you."

Delainy: "Sorry, but it would help if there was a moon to see."

Mazzy: "Think of it no further. I just hope that I don't miss the Ceremony of Remembrance."

Delainy: "I am unfamiliar with that ritual. Doest it take place on the full moon?"

Mazzy: "Once a year, those who honor Arvoreen gather together on the Feast of the Moon. On that day, if no other, we assemble in Arvoreen's temples or on the fields of battle and give honor to our fallen comrades, to speak their names so that none may forget their sacrifice and bravery."

Delainy: "There are similar customs among werewolves, except we gather in the light of the full moon, and raise our voices in honor of those who went before, while we are bathed in Selune's lambent light."

Edited by Bri, 30 December 2008 - 04:04 PM.

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."

#2 KIrving

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:10 PM

Nice! :(
Does this mean there will be a follow up banter, interaction with Mazzy and Delainy regarding the ritual, either as it happens (not sure how that would work) or Delainy asking her about it afterwards?

Typo,

Delainy: "I am unfamiliar with that ritual. Doest it take place on the full moon?"
'Does'

Edited by KIrving, 30 December 2008 - 09:10 PM.

"We went out to play for the evening
wanted to hold on to the feeling
of the stretch in the sun,
and our breathlessness as we run
to the beach endlessly,
as the sun creeps up on the sea." Lille Lisa Hannigan

#3 BigRob

The Prince of Worthless Trivia

• Gibberlings
  • 3861 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:46 PM

Good looking banter, I like the way that, despite her mystical connection with the moon, Delainey still needs to see it to know exactly what the phase is. Connections to the light of the moon changing cursed werewolves, perhaps?

I'd also join KIrving in recommending a follow-up for this banter, or perhaps adding a small expansion to this one, it certainly lays the groundwork for more.
Aklon: Traveller. Healer. Warrior. Lover. Coming Soon at G3 (I swear!)

Click here to visit Aklon's G3 page.

Cam is on some kind of crack or something... either that, or it's the influence of Dr. Feelgood. - Icelus

The second confusing thing about Australia are the animals. They can be divided into three categories: Poisonous, Odd, and Sheep.

-Douglas Adams

#4 Bri

• Gibberlings
  • 3619 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 06:07 AM

Yes, there will probably be a follow-up. As said, this is still in rough shape.
"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users