126 replies to this topic

#121 Andyr

Andyr

HELLO EVERYBODY

• Modders
  • 4534 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 09:14 AM

Glad to hear it!
Since you're here, download G3 mods please...

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

The most reliable way to get hold of me is via email (button when viewing my profile).

#122 Alarielle

Alarielle
  • Modders
  • 86 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 02:31 PM

Aha, I see you beat me to it, no pun intended :p Was great to meet you, Andyr! Mrs and Ms. Domi reject all acusations of beating Andyr up. BTW, we found the mug!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No one said you beat him up :D Is this an admission of guilt? :p

#123 BigRob

BigRob

The Prince of Worthless Trivia

• Gibberlings
  • 3872 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 05:39 PM

Welcome back Domi, no trip is complete without a little boxing, eh? :p
Aklon: Traveller. Healer. Warrior. Lover. Coming Soon at G3 (I swear!)

Click here to visit Aklon's G3 page.

Cam is on some kind of crack or something... either that, or it's the influence of Dr. Feelgood. - Icelus

The second confusing thing about Australia are the animals. They can be divided into three categories: Poisonous, Odd, and Sheep.

-Douglas Adams

#124 Domi

Domi

Where is now your Troy, O Cassandra?

• Gibberlings
  • 12577 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 05:34 AM

Heh, one of my co-workers asked if we burned any cars in France.... A "Total Recall" kind of a vacation package, I suppose.
Faster. Faster. Faster would be better. -Mal Reynolds, Serenity
I understand that folks prefer code that works. -CamDawg, G3

#125 Garfield

Garfield

Lasagna hunter

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:22 AM

More seriously, did you have any kind of annoyances in France with all the strikes that took place recently? Because the whole country was (is?) in such a mess ... :p
The only finished French mod and projects in devellopement in Molière's language? The Copper Coronet, home of the (few) French mods.
Want your mod to be plurilingual? Ask me for any French translation, or if perchance you speak French, post it at The D'Oghmatiques'
"I don't much like thinking of myself as a cup of tea made in a bucket" -Arthur Golden, Memoirs of a geisha
"Happyness is not like a potato"-Charlotte Brontë, Villette

#126 Domi

Domi

Where is now your Troy, O Cassandra?

• Gibberlings
  • 12577 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:30 AM

No, not really. To be honest we were more annoyed by the theatre crowds in London milling around the area where we stayed than by anything at all in France. Most time we spent in the countryside, where the biggest stirr was caused by the huge Saint-Bernard dog wagging its tail. We really had lovely time and enjoyed magnificent sites in both countries. :p
Faster. Faster. Faster would be better. -Mal Reynolds, Serenity
I understand that folks prefer code that works. -CamDawg, G3

#127 Garfield

Garfield

Lasagna hunter

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:48 AM

Héhé, glad you did :p
The only finished French mod and projects in devellopement in Molière's language? The Copper Coronet, home of the (few) French mods.
Want your mod to be plurilingual? Ask me for any French translation, or if perchance you speak French, post it at The D'Oghmatiques'
"I don't much like thinking of myself as a cup of tea made in a bucket" -Arthur Golden, Memoirs of a geisha
"Happyness is not like a potato"-Charlotte Brontë, Villette

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users