Noob Question: Sounds and Portraits

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 The Angry Druid

The Angry Druid
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 09:35 PM

I'm a total noob to mods, or near enough, not having been active since the days of Baldurdash and Soulafein.

My noob/boob question is this:

For PC related custom soundsets and portraits, can these be added after all the mods/GUI are in at no risk? PC portraits I'm assuming would be OK, but I'm not as sure about the sound sets.

#2 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Members
  • 555 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 10:03 PM

I'm a total noob to mods, or near enough, not having been active since the days of Baldurdash and Soulafein.

My noob/boob question is this:

For PC related custom soundsets and portraits, can these be added after all the mods/GUI are in at no risk?

Yes.
Der Tag beginnt in der Mittel am Nacht, immer. -- Peter Wendl
================================================================
Community Contributions
a directory of Mega-Installation Guides * Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Shar Nadal (DSotSC-BGT) revision

#3 The Angry Druid

The Angry Druid
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 10:10 PM

For PC related custom soundsets and portraits, can these be added after all the mods/GUI are in at no risk?[/quote]
Yes.
[/quote]

Sweet. Thanks. I've been downloading all night, and want to play a bit, and can mess with other portraits and sounds later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users