34 replies to this topic

#31 cmorgan

cmorgan

journeyman investigator

• Gibberlings
  • 6913 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 06:45 AM

Updated for Spanish translators and proofreaders
I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. - Douglas Adams

#32 purpleblob

purpleblob
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 05:44 PM

I've reinstalled BG1 tutu along with some mods (including NPC project)... must have to say I LOVE IT. Thank you so much guys :p

#33 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:14 PM

On the verge of 2011 i managed to grab an old copy of baldur's gate 4 in 1 box set i doubt you guys still check this forum but if you do i am wondering if you could tell me why when i try to download it Dos comes up and tells me that dialect.tlk is not found and how i can fix this.

#34 BigRob

BigRob

The Prince of Worthless Trivia

• Gibberlings
  • 3874 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:06 PM

Is that dialog.tlk or dialect.tlk? And what are you trying to do, install BG1NPC, download BG1NPC or download the game from where you bought it?
Aklon: Traveller. Healer. Warrior. Lover. Coming Soon at G3 (I swear!)

Click here to visit Aklon's G3 page.

Cam is on some kind of crack or something... either that, or it's the influence of Dr. Feelgood. - Icelus

The second confusing thing about Australia are the animals. They can be divided into three categories: Poisonous, Odd, and Sheep.

-Douglas Adams

#35 berelinde

berelinde

The Typo Queen

• Gibberlings
  • 8594 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:16 AM

On the verge of 2011 i managed to grab an old copy of baldur's gate 4 in 1 box set i doubt you guys still check this forum but if you do i am wondering if you could tell me why when i try to download it Dos comes up and tells me that dialect.tlk is not found and how i can fix this.

You should install the mod to your game directory. If you are trying to install it on an EasyTutu installation, your game directory is probably c:\program files\black isle\baldursgatetutu. If you are trying to install it on a Baldur's Gate Trilogy installation, your game directory is probably c:\program files\black isle\bgii - soa.

When the installer says that it can't find dialog.tlk, it means that you are attempting to install the mod in a directory other than your game directory.

It isn't really your operating system doing the work, though, it's a WeiDU installer that just looks the same. :)
Must. Write. Faster.

cmorgan: "None of us get old around here, just more proficient at doing more stuff with less braincells!"

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users