Miloch's edit: The latest and greatest FAQ for Level 1 NPCs is here. Please use this thread for asking new questions or commenting on the existing FAQ. To report a possible bug or suggest new functionality, please start a new thread.
For requesting addition of a new NPC, you can use this thread. Code is not necessary, but include the following data:
Make sure this is a released NPC and the author has granted permission if necessary (some mods are essentially in the public domain and variants of BioWare NPCs tend to get added by default to avoid confusion, such as "I made Eldoth a barbarian with this mod but he didn't change!").
- NPC name
- NPC .cre files (separated by game, such as SoA, ToB)
- NPC .itm files (for any special items only the NPC can use)
- Any proficiencies required for those items (if any are weapons)
- NPC starting .dlg file containing the first JoinParty() action
- Any other .dlg files containing JoinParty() actions (rejoining)
- NPC's scripting name (death variable)
- Any special innate .spl abilities the NPC should retain regardless of class/kit change
Edited by Miloch, 31 March 2011 - 09:27 AM.