Photo

Bug report: Imoen does not receive her kit in Tutu

3 replies to this topic

#1 Freelance Cynic

Freelance Cynic
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 12:58 PM

Tested on a clean EasyTutu install with no other mods. Simply start a new game and go get Imoen. She'll be a standard thief with no changes.

Minsc & Edwin are working fine.

Edited by Freelance Cynic, 19 September 2007 - 01:11 PM.

#2 Freelance Cynic

Freelance Cynic
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 02:57 PM

Ok.

In NPCKit.tp2:
ACTION_IF FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME ~_imoen2.bcs~ THEN BEGIN // tutu
	EXTEND_BOTTOM ~_imoen2.bcs~ ~NPCKit/baf/adventurer.baf~
  END
In fact, _imoen2.bcs doesn't exist in a Tutu install and ACTION_IF FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME should check for _imoen.bcs instead.

In addition, this code:
COPY ~NPCKit/spl/title.spl~ ~override/ikitimo1.spl~
  SAY 0x9e @140004
will call Imoen a Mage/Aventurer, even if she isn't dual classed. There should be a check to make sure that is the case, but my mad mod skilz being non-existant, I'll have to leave that one to someone else.

#3 CamDawg

CamDawg

Just returned from a triumphant carpet-bombing of Eden 7

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 8873 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:31 AM

Thanks for the bug reports, and sorry it took so long to get out a new version. These should all be fixed for v2.

What makes a good man go neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:44 PM

Go figure; I had the opposite problem. My Easytutu install DID have _imoen2.bcs as Imoen's override script; since the tp2's been changed now in the lastest version of NPCKits to append _imoen.bcs, it did not take effect for my install until I manually changed the tp2 to append _imoen2.bcs, reinstalled, and let the script run again for a new game....

I did have easytutuNPCkit installed (though I got rid of the swashbuckler kit for Imoen in lieu of the more fitting Adventurer kit); is it possible this or some other mod introduces _imoen2.bcs and makes it her default override script, whereas a plain Easytutu setup without the NPCkit mod wouldn't have such? I don't suppose anyone's got a fresh install of Easytutu getting started so they can look at their override contents and tell us.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users