Photo

Ping! Ping! Beta Testers!

19 replies to this topic

#16 sznurowadlo

sznurowadlo
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 10:21 AM

Good. I will check this thread every few days (probably every 4 or 5) to see if anything is going on.

First of all thank you for your effort. I have been keeping a close eye on your project for a few last moths and I hope that you will succeed.

I am more than willing to help you If you need one more beta tester than. I suppose something between 8 and 14 hours per week is manageable in my case (i.e for play testing and writing down results). .

Best Regards,

Wow, you're in! Of course, I'll hold you to that time commitment...

I'm just kidding! My time allocation for this project has been spotty at best. Whatever you can do is great. 8-14 hours is pretty generous :)

I'll be in touch,

-Fred

#17 FredSRichardson

FredSRichardson
  • Modders
  • 312 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 04:53 PM

I've been hit a bit hard with work this week, I hope to get more done this weekend. Striking while the irons hot so to speak :)

#18 Vagabondllama

Vagabondllama
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 04:51 PM

EDIT: I was thinking of beta testing, but on second thought, I don't know that I'll have time to. Sorry. I do hope this mod gets finished though!

Edited by Vagabondllama, 15 September 2007 - 05:11 PM.

#19 FredSRichardson

FredSRichardson
  • Modders
  • 312 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 08:27 PM

I appreciate the thought. Releases are still slow. Work has me plugged with things to do. But I hope to get back to this project soon.

-Fred

#20 MajorDomo

MajorDomo
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 06:26 PM

I have time for beta testing, just finished IWD HW+TotLM last week again. L'me know.

-Domo

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users